Watch Our film 104 Seconds
- Appointed to serve on National Association for City & County Health Officials (NACCHO) Local Health Department National Coalition for Health Equity Work group.
- Team leader for the Collaborate for Healthy Weight Phase II
- Team leader for the National Leadership Association for Public Health to combat asthma
- County Liaison - Health Promotion Action Coalition (HPAC)
- Board Member – Georgia Health Literacy Association
- Elected Board of Directors for South Asian Public Health Association (SAPHA)
- Recognized as the 2010-2011 ‘We are Emory, 100 Community Builders’.
- Rotarian of the Year, 2014 Dekalb Rotary Council
- Graduate Fellow of NACCHO’s Strive and Thrive Program 2014
- Team lead for the Robert Wood Johnson Foundation Coalition Building Leadership Atlanta Team
- Atlanta Naari of Atlanta, NRI Pulse 2017
- Saris to Suits Iconic Women Calendar, 2017
- Dr.Nazeera Dawood Appreciation Day is Oct 1 2014 – Fulton County Proclamation